Welcome to the SB Moms Club!










Sunday, January 10, 2010

Solidarity Saturday- #1




It was a beautiful morning.

As I started my walk, I was excited but didn't really have expectations.  Only that I would walk for about 10 minutes and that I would let my mind wander to topics related to being the mother of a child with spina bifida.


It turned out to be an amazing experience. 
Somehow, knowing that there were other Moms walking yesterday, even though we have not met, gave me a new source of strength and energy.  I'm having trouble finding words to describe it- but it was very cool!

And before I got back home I made sure to think about my list of "be nicer to me" goals.  : )

If you walked with us, I hope you'll share a little bit about your experience with us by leaving a comment ....

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment