Welcome to the SB Moms Club!










Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome to the Moms Club!

Dear Fellow Moms,

I am inviting you to join me for what will be a wonderful, well-deserved 12-week adventure!

My biggest resolution for 2010 is to be nicer to me. Another goal I have is to find new ways to make positive changes for children with spina bifida and their families.

So... I've decided to combine these and start the Moms Club!

Basically, we will give each other encouragement and permission to put ourselves first- guilt free!- for some time every day.


Each Saturday will be our weekly Solidarity Day. On Saturday we will walk - anywhere- for at least 10 minutes. And while we walk, we will be mindful that there are other SB Moms- across the country, or perhaps even beyond - who are "with me". We're not alone- we're in this club together.

Each week I plan to have a different "focus zone". You can use mine, or create your own goals and focus areas. But- we will encourage each other to "stay in the zone"!

I know we will have fun!

So, let's get ready. We'll start on Saturday, January 9. And this blog will be published through March 27- at least!

I'll post my focus zones ahead of time so we can get prepared!

Oh! -- and please sign in as a follower so we know who's with us!

Linda

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I look forward to walking tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete