Welcome to the SB Moms Club!










Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Starting a journal



Hi Moms!



The first thing I'm doing to get ready for our Moms Club kickoff is reorganizing my journal.



I have recently moved to a much smaller place. As I prepared for my downsizing I found my journal to be extremely helpful.



I have my daily routines listed there: Morning, Afterschool/afterwork-dinner time, and Before Bed.



I add sections to my journal as needed. For example, my old journal had tips on selling your own house, garage sales, moving tips.. and so on.




If you're looking for some great ideas to get you started on creating a journal, I recommend The Fly Lady! http://www.flylady.net/

She calls her version a "control journal". I think we might call our journals by another name. Any ideas?



Basically, you need a three-ring binder and some notebook paper. This is not perfection. It's definitely not like one of those crafty scrapbooks. This journal is supposed to be like a rough draft, a work in progress!



Any available binder you have around the house will work.



Linda












No comments:

Post a Comment